- The G.T.C.D.A. is a steel-tip dart league with members from both Northeastern Tennessee and
- League play takes place at Sponsoring Businesses in the Greater Tri-Cities area.
- The G.T.C.D.A. shall practice no discrimination because of age, sex, race, religion,
sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
- New members are welcome to join any time
before or during a season.
- Membership is an automatic acceptance of the current Rules of Play.
- Teams consist of at least 4 players and no more than 8 players.
- Teams may choose to play matches on either Monday or Tuesday nights weekly at 7:30 pm.
following the match profile listed below.
- 4 Singles 501(SI/DO) Matches
- 4 Singles Cricket Matches
- 2 Doubles 601(DI/DO) Matches
- 2 Doubles Cricket Matches
- 1 4-Person Team 1001(DI/DO) Match
- Beginning with the Summer 2003 League, the G.T.C.D.A. started using a handicap system for league play.
- At the beginning of a season, each player will be ranked depending on his/her previous league(s)
performance using the following formula
- 50% Average MVP's/Game + 40% Singles Win PCT + 10% Doubles Win PCT + a Player's "Big Dart Average"
- This average consists of the total award winning darts divided by the total number of games he/she
- New players will be ranked at a .450, unless decided otherwise by the Executive Council.